Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The 30 Day Movie Challenge: Day 03

Day 03 – A movie that makes you really happy.

Amelie
 
I'm not sure how hard this would be for most people, but I had quite the time.  I have a weird liking to sad movies and songs, something my ex-girlfriend felt the need to constantly comment on.  A film like Pursuit of Happiness to me can be really happy, but also very sad at times, so I omitted those films when selecting one for today.  Amelie may have a few down points here and there, but its pretty hard not to get through it without a smile on your face.  The first time I saw it, I remember being quite giddy with the wittiness and quirkiness of Tautau, and therefore think it deserves the spot for today.

2 comments:

  1. Rudy always makes me happy. Even though I know the outcome and have seen it a hundred times, you can't help but want to stand up and cheer yourself for him at the end no matter how many times you've seen it. Wonderful 'overcoming adversity' movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha its funny you said Rudy, that was one I was considering putting up.

    ReplyDelete