Sunday, June 12, 2011

The 30 Day Movie Challene: Day 12

Day 12 – A movie that you hate


Transformers 1/2


Well the amount of movies I hate goes on and on, pretty much the whole horror genre could go here, but instead I'll pick a movie at least a lot of people really like.  The Transformers movies to me are some of the most overrated films to date.  They're poorly written, poorly acted, and rely almost completely on CGI.  Some of the choreographed action sequences are pretty cool and it is Transformers after all but in my opinion its a pretty lame series.  I figured after the second one they would have stopped since it cost so much money to make movies like this, but apparently stupid Michael Bay thinks he can make some more money.  Shia, who I feel could strongly carry a more independent script to the fore-front, will have to wait a little longer for the call.

No comments:

Post a Comment