Friday, June 3, 2011

The 30 Day Movie Challenge: Day 05

Day 05 – Favorite love story in a movie

You've Got Mail

Pretty sure quite a few people will agree their favorite romantic comedy is You've Got Mail.  The chemistry between Hanks and Ryan is impeccable.  If you're thinking well what about Gone With the Wind or Casablanca or one of those great romantic dramas, my retort for you is that I'm not a huge fan of those type of things.  Well, I guess I am but I'd pick this and When Harry Met Sally first.  If I had to pick one that's a bit more dramatic, I'd say Roman Holiday, but that's still has some laughs.      

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a good, popular choice. I can't think of many but sticking with the Hanks/Ryan combo, I'm actually a little partial to Sleepless In Seattle. I give it the edge purely because of Hanks' son Jonah in Sleepless In Seattle. Not sure of his actor name or if he ever did anything else but I thought it was an excellently played child role which made the movie for me.

    ReplyDelete